Monday, February 7, 2011

had a fight with mum today. accidently punched her in the face because she slapped me, i guess it was a reflex. i don't know. i completely broke down afterwards though. i just sat in the corner of my room, stuck my earphones in my ear, put nirvana on and turned it up as far as it would go and cried my eyes out. mum came in and said some things but i couldn't hear her and then she just ran to me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the top of the head.

i need to sort myself out.












I stare at myself in the mirror and I think, 'Wow, I'm really great-looking.'... I think I'm the greatest, anyway. - Iggy Pop




1 comment:

  1. Start recording Skype calls with Skype Call Recorder. It automatically records Skype calls and conversations to MP3 files. It is convenient for recording interviews, tech talks, conferences, audio casts, pod casts for learning later, etc.

    ReplyDelete