Thursday, February 10, 2011

i want to sleep a lot. i want to fuck a lot. i want to fall in love and stay up late every night. i want to laugh till i cry. get stoned. get drunk. then i want to die when i'm 20. i cannot imagine me growing up, having a 'normal' life. study, work, breed, raise, die. no thankyou. the thought of that does not appeal to me one bit. saying that probably makes me seem immature and stupid but really, i do not care one bit for a life like that. i really just want to live whilst i'm young, i want to be happy and and just enjoy every little thing. the idea of a normal mediocre life depresses me.

but whatever. lyf sux den u die.

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same. The idea of growing old just sounds so...boring. I'm not afraid of dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says you have to get old and boring? Hah fuck, I would kill myself too if I ever got like that. I don't think you're immature or stupid or anything like that ... a little narrow-minded maybe, but that's ok :)
    I may not be 20, but I still take life head-on like I did when I was 20, still sleep, fuck, stay up late every night, get drunk, stoned and all that other shit ... and you can too. Best part of it is I have nobody on my ass telling me I'm not going anywhere in life, I'm a kid and I'll learn when I get mature, and all that other bullshit. Fuck 'em!
    You want to live life in the fast lane - do it!! Don't let anybody slow you down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that doesnt sound anything except perfectly normal, i just wanna experience something new everyday im alive, when i cannot experience something new then its time to die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. life is about travelling and seeing the world and meeting like minded people and being happy,so why do you think you have to grow up to lead a boring shit life? i know i'm not.

    Unfortnetly for some people a 9-5 is safety and happiness to them, but their a different species. only the goverment and society expect people to 'grow old and lead a normal life' because your just a number to them. family and friends dont expect it of you.
    fucking and getting blipted is great but it gets boring and repeative too after ahwhile just not to mention the shit that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete